Monday, July 9, 2012

Cambodia pictures

"The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it.
The world and all its people belong to Him."
psalm 21:1
 
a small floating village outside phnom penh



a beautiful afternoon trip outside the city


 just roasting a duck :)




a woman collecting recyclable trash for money


 a village road

the market


We have 4 full days left in Cambodia.. pray that Caitlyn & I will take time to press into the Lord through scripture and prayer as we finish out this part of our trip. We have learned much in these 2 weeks here and have much to process through. We are ready to jump in, to help children, to be deeply invested in this country and in lives here- but we know all of those things take time. I sit across from my friend now and watch her and think.. what will all of this be in 5 years? Oh I just long to know. For now I will wait and pray and dream some more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment