Thursday, September 20, 2012

if i could go..


i'm fully aware that it's not good to spend your life wishing you were somewhere else doing something else. in fact, lately God has been very CLEARLY teaching me what it looks like to abide in Him, which requires a lot of staying put and being still and resting. all of those things are really not easy. the past month or so has been honestly pretty hard- and it has caused me to sometimes long for a little adventure. (i know what you're thinking.. i just got back from Asia.. how could i be complaining about not having adventure? ha )

to ease my stuck-in-knoxville blues, or maybe make them worse, here are some things i wish i was doing:

driving along the coast of Cali


biking the Sound of Music tour in Austria
going to a Lumineers concert

visiting my 2nd family in Dallas
relaxing in this beauty of a place.. its been too long!


now that i've depressed myself and you too.. happy almost weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool adventure ideas!! Welcome back, and remember, Knoxville is cool too! That's where I'd like to be!

    ReplyDelete